The following was the flow of the activity:
1. Welcoming Address by Atty. John Titus Vistal (Bohol senior expert)
2. Preliminaries by Metodio Maraguinot Jr. (assistant project manager)
3. About DReAMS Project by Engr. Ronilita Bunado (junior expert)
4. About ecoBUDGET by Engr. Noel Mendaña (Tubigon municipal expert)
5. About PDMS and its latest features by Dr. Nestor Pestelos (project manager)
6. Consultation and Planning Proper facilitated by Metodio Maraguinot
During the consultation, the MPDCs declared their interest for the inclusion of their respective municipalities in the piloting of the DReAMS Project. It was decided as well by the among the MPDCs and the PIT that formal engagements on the project with the chief executives of the five municipalities will start only in July to give time for the transition activities (Candidates who won in the May 10 elections will be assuming office on June 30. MPDCs play a crucial role in the preparation of transition reports and in the transition activities).